Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My television addiction.

Addiction? Nah man. It's just something I do.. way too often.
But whatever. 

What do I like to watch on the television (Or my sisters laptop..) It would be a loooooong list. But I'll make it short..

The vampire diaries

Since my lovely sister kind off introduced me too it I've been hooked. I just can't stop watching!    I didn't liked twillight so I assumed I wouldn't like this either, But OMGG the characters the story line I just love it.

And of course I have my own favorite characters: 
Caroline and Klaus GOD I love those two. Seriously? YES.
I also really like Elijah and Rebekah because their just so bad ass with their originals shizzle. Especially Klaus, Family problems? STAB THEM ALL!

But since the originals are written off the show to their own show TVD isn't the same.. But O well, After some Klaroline action I can die happy and skip to the Originals because what would the show be without Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah? Oh yeah I know. NOTHING. 

Do I actually dislike something on the vampire diaries? YES. I can't stand Elena with her ''I don't know what I feel'' Shit. C'mon girl get over it. Your whole family died.             
You don't have to be a bitch about it. And then we have Damon. Why is he even on this show? I dislike him as much as I dislike Elena. He's such a empty character. And o yeah there's also the delena and  Stelena stuff. C'MON ELENA.( choose stefan...)

love | Tumblr








Back at'cha Klaus ;]



But enough about the vampire diaries, I don't want to bore you guys.

So.. What do I also watch..
Actually almost everything on TLC. From Say yes to the  dress to snog, marry, avoid. I love it all

O yes... TODDLERS AND TIARA'S, That show always makes me laugh. Those children are just from hell! How do those parents handle them? I guess they don't. 
Because when their pixie stix won't work the parents will just let them do whatever they want. 
Oh you don't like me brushing your hair? Well why don't you cry for over an hour so we can get late for the pageant and let every contestant wait for us. (That actually happened)
And if you've done well on that show, why don't you make another show? 
HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO!

But what do I also like.. I used to love awkward and watched it every time on MTV. But since I saw the new episode's on my sisters laptop.. Well.. I hated it. They are still going on about the whole Matty-Jenna-Jake thing. And why the hell did they make Tamara and Jake a couple? Horrible. Just horrible..

Exactly Jenna. That was my reaction too.

I can make a really long post about things but I won't do that because I don't have that much time and you guys won't probably handle it to read my post for that long.

I guess you can say I kind off have a shitty taste when It comes to tv shows. 

But...

DON'T CARE. I LOVE IT.


What are your favourite shows?

Ciao Ciao!

Robin







No comments:

Post a Comment