Thursday, May 16, 2013

School is yuk

Only 5 weeks left till summer holidays!!!
I am looking so forward going away from my town and cut the routine for 7 weeks! Yesyesyes.
In the meanwhile summer's not in the air yet (not even spring,Lana) but some thick gray clouds squirting everyone wet. HOLLAND YOU ARE FLIPPING AMAZING.
And the teachers are even better.(taste my sarcasme here)
The teachers have squeezed so many tests in the last couple of weeks that everyone is extremely buisy..
Weekends filled with books, I feel so social.
But I just have to keep remind me, only 5 weeks, just 5 weeks of school.
And then two weeks of nothing just chillin'
AND THEN : I will head to austria..
Yes guys, Austria




This line is for the shock everyone has become of,
No, this holiday is going to be as awesome as ever, and I will be jodeling on the top of the mountains looking for my man with enough cows to feed the whole country.
I am going to make te best of it, and it will be fun I know.
But parents why Austria??

Where are you going on holiday to this year?

X Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment