Sunday, May 12, 2013

The way we see ourselves

A few days ago I was taking some pictures with my nursery to primary school mate.
The weather was great and the view also, I can say the place where I live is quite pretty..
 Well not everything but the most of it , surely yes.
Back to the pictures.
So we were taking pictures of the view and also of ourselves.
When we went back home we looked at them together.
 And in every single picture we were criticising our face and body, mentioning all the flaws we could find.
I always disagreed with her because she's beautiful, like she was in the pictures.
But why do we see ourselves so differently?
Why is the hardest bitch on the planet yourself?
Whenever I look at myself in the mirror I do see my flaws, I don't consider me as ugly,but neither beautiful.
 Maybe we should all look at ourselves in a different way,
 because I think it only drags you down. 
If we would all name our +'s instead of the flaws you see in the mirror ,we might feel a lot better about ourselves, because I know a looooooot of people think the same way I do.


Here a little film, about women who see themselves so differently then what they really are.

I wonder if lads think the same as us girls when they look at themselves.
And do you? Are you struggling with this?
Or are you the lucky one?

x Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment