Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Music of the moment #1


Music is in my opinion something totally of your own. It's something that charachterises you and is very personal. I love music , but I prefer listening to it when I am alone or just me with my headphones. I don't know why actually, but I think it's because a lot of people don't like my music. I am not the torture kind of girl , haha.
I think the type of music you listen to is reliable to the persons you look up to, and  I think that the environment also has an influence. The music I listened to when I was younger during holiday on my way to spain for example I think it all had influenced my music taste now.

Everyone who had been a youngster in the period 1960-1970+ I AM FUCKING JEALOUSE .
So that would give you a little indication of my music taste.



Tangerine from Led Zeppelin.
Got some huge lovin' for this song, amazing.


                         

Lynyrd skynyrd-Simple man
Also beautiful song.. I was really born in the wrong period.


                         
The velvet underground, My spotify baby.






                        
Sooo here's someone from this period !! Jake Bugg, what a babe isn't it?
In october I will see him live uuuh can't wait.
 This song is called trouble town which is about him getting out of his shit life and neighbourhood.

I actually have to get my Ipod now but I cant find it, and my dad is mogging about me being on his Ipad yeah yeah dad this is way more important.

So after finding my Ipod, here some more things I love at the moment.



White lies- Unfinished Business , God I love this song
Nothing left to say really haha.


                         


Black sabbath - Planet Caravan
I don't know why I like this song, I'ts the kind of song I listen to when I'm
 outside sunbathing and just chill..

My favourites change every week and this is just a little look view of what I listen to. Last month it was joker and the thief of Wolfmother what kept stuck on replay. 
It's funny that I and Robin have veeeeerrry different music tastes, I could not imagine her listening my music ..

What is your favourite song ?
x Eve



No comments:

Post a Comment