Friday, October 18, 2013

Tinder

Are you feeling lonely lately?
Are you feeling like no one apreciates you?

Well HELLO TINDER!
Since this hype started I thought I should give it a go.
So I registred myself and started talking to these random people. (With talking I mean saying hi and hello.. End of convo)

If you don't know what Tinder is, I will explain it now.
Tinder is a sort of online dating application, it is not that serious though but still it is meant to find a guy/girl to talk to or maybe later have a date with.
If you register with your facebook account (you don't have to) Tinder will match you with people from around your age and who live nearby.
The only thing you have to do is judge the people by the pictures they put up and their common interests.You can either like them or dislike them, If you gave the person a like and they fealt the same about you,voilĂ : match made in heaven! You can now start talking to eachother and feel all special and cute. 


Lets stop standing on the sideline and start the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment