Wednesday, June 26, 2013

just something

Just some random things.







Crushes on babyboys who are famous?
Guilty!
Crushes on babyboys who are 20 and older?
GUILTY!
Crushes on babyboys who are so wrong that they are incredibly hot?
YES, IM A GUILTY ASS MOTHERFUCKER.

Guys, oh guys why are you such an amazing rase?

Jake Cooper, what a babe are you!

Enough about boys, cause now it looks like I am boy crazy.
The thing is,I want to keep this blog updated but it is kind of hard if you have no ideas.
Luckily there is something like a really long vacation where you can think whole days sitting on your lazy arse. And that is exactly what I am doing.
Tomorrow I will probably post about what I have bought at H&M. (SALE!)

And guys, if there even are any people on this blog?? I would suggest you to check out Erika Bowes, this girls style is amazing and I love her blog, so check it out!       

KISSES



No comments:

Post a Comment