Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday night, with couch and co

ITS FUCKING SATURDAY AND I AM HOME. AND LONELY.


Young tatta in the building!!!!!!
Sorry for that guys, since I do not know the password of my parents apple ID I do not have access to google plus, sooooo atm the pictures I have are a bit out of context. Well sorry!!

My hard working day is over, but I returned to a abonded house (or was I? Haha).
There is nothing on the telly, and I have had a way too healthy dinner ,this kinda feels like monday.
And mondays are shit.

Suffering from head ache ,and my babyboo laying on my legs (cant move urrr) I feel like a grumpy granny waiting to get treatened, boyfriend where are you? 



Okay . So this us? I am on the right, and Robin is the left smiley.
Looking faaaaaab.

Enough pictures now.
This song is just amazing. You should all listen to it , shivering beautiful.


Waaaa awesome isnt it? Make my saturday and send me a question or something else!!

Xx byee, Eve





2 comments:

  1. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Eve,

    Why are you so funny?

    Byeeee love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think people are being sarcastic?
    Are you dearest anon? :)
    You know i love you too x

    ReplyDelete