Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rome the city of...

Last week I went on a trip to Rome. Rome is known as the city of love, history and fountains. But for me it was a city of memories and dreams. It was such a special trip.


Just feeling the vibe of the people there was really amazing.I now know that I want to live in a big city. But not just because of the trip! I've always known that this small town village with its small town people wouldn't exactly do it for me.

The people, the opertunities, the buildings in those big cities.Everything is just bigger and better!

How great would it be just leaving your apartment and just knowing that there is so much out there that you haven't even seen yet, it would be a challenge just to accomplish everything you've ever wanted in life. 
And the best is: It is yet to come!I've had such a great time in Rome, and it let me think about things and it gave me memories and new goals in life

It was a once in a life time trip and I would never want to forget it.

Love,Robin






No comments:

Post a Comment